Eaton Electronics releases new EXL1V series of next-gen pressed power, high current inductors for markets in computing, industrial, energy and medical applications
July 15, 2021
Eaton Electronics new series EXL1V, is a family of next generation pressed powder high-current inductors. EXL1V series will provide a wide range of inductances from 0.15 µH to 10 µH and a 4.4A to 36A current range. Eaton Electronics EXL inductors are available in four high power density sizes: 4 mm, 5 mm, 6mm, and 7mm. Their advanced molded construction is excellent for high currents requiring low saturation and stability across a wide operating temperature range (-40 °C up to+125 °C). Eaton EXL1V Power Inductors are magnetically shielded offering superior EMI immunity with low electromagnetic interference (EMI) and DC resistance (DCR) as well as high current-carrying capacity. Eaton EXL1V Inductors feature an iron powder core material with soft saturation.
- Wide range of inductances suitable for next-gen converter and filtering applications
- Multiple SMT footprints to suit a wide range of applications
- Unique molded construction allowing for higher power density and efficiency
- Shielded construction for EMI immunity in any application
- Smaller SMT footprint for greater board savings
- Wide operating temperature range for a broad range of computing, industrial, energy, and medical applications
- Soft saturation characteristic to withstand high current spikes
Learn more about EATON Electronics EXL1V products through this knowledge video.
Contact Recht Associates today for your design needs and consultation with Eaton Electronics engineering.